- Card front: Place the card with the fold at the top and trim to a 5" square. Cover the front with tan cardstock, leaving the upper half unglued. Cut a 4⅞" square Kyla’s Tapestry brown paisley paper and glue centered on the cardstock.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry star border die-cut and cut off the nibs. Mat on Kyla’s Tapestry brown cardstock, then on tan cardstock, both with 1/32" borders on the long edges. Glue to the front, ½" from the top.
- Mat the Kyla’s Tapestry “hero” tag sticker on Kyla’s Tapestry brown cardstock with 1/32" borders and punch a hole at the top. Cut two 4" ribbons and knot two ends together. Insert the long ribbon ends through the tag hole, pulling the knot next to the tag. Glue the tag below the border, 1¼" from the left edge. Wrap the ribbon ends to the top back and glue. Glue the upper front to the card.
- Remove the “simply amazing” die-cut, cut off the nibs, and foam tape overlapping the tag as shown. Place “my” Tapestry stickers on the tag above “hero”, then place Dazzles™ stars as shown.
- Card inside: Cut a 5" square Kyla’s Tapestry blue paisley paper and glue to the inside. Cut 5"x1½" Kyla’s Tapestry blue/brown striped paper and mat the lower long edge on Kyla’s Tapestry brown cardstock with a 1/32" border. Glue ribbon across it, ¼" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the border next to the fold.
- Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first, 1⅛" from the left edge. Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry circle and tab die-cuts and cut off the nibs. Glue both as shown. Place “thank you” Kyla’s Tapestry letters on the paisley paper and Dazzles™ stars as shown.