- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut Kyla’s Tapestry blue/pink floral paper to cover the front with the flowers along the left. Punch out the pink 1¾" ribbon slide die-cut and cut off the nibs. Stamp “hugs” with Brown ink in the center, then thread it onto a 6½" ribbon. Foam tape the slide on the lower right, ¾" from the bottom. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue, then glue the panel to the card front.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry green swirl and pink frame die-cuts and cut off the nibs. Glue the swirl along the left edge, tucking it under the ribbon. Place the frame on the upper right and lightly draw the inner square onto the front. Remove the frame and stamp “We’ll be FRIENDS forever” with Brown ink and the heart with a swirl on each side with Pink ink as shown. Erase the lines and foam tape the frame over the greeting.
- Glue a bow to left end of the slide. Punch out the three smallest Kyla’s Tapestry pink flower die-cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the largest to the frame on the upper left corner and foam tape the smallest overlapping it. Glue the last flower to the bow center, then place the pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4"x5½" Kyla’s Tapestry pink/blue striped paper and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 5"x2" Kyla’s Tapestry green diamonds paper and mat the long edges on Kyla’s Tapestry tan linen paper with 1/16" borders. Glue horizontally, 1¾" from the top.
- Mat the Kyla’s Tapestry blue floral tag sticker on Kyla’s Tapestry tan linen paper with 1/32" borders, then stamp “Because you…” on it with Brown. Glue to the diamonds paper, then knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends in a “v”, and glue to the tag. Punch out the large Kyla’s Tapestry green swirl and “laugh” tab die-cuts and remove the nibs. Glue the die-cuts and place pearls as shown.