- Card front: Place the card with the fold on your left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Kyla’s Tapestry green cardstock and glue centered on the front. Cut 4"x5" Kyla’s Tapestry pink dotted paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the center.
- Punch a 7" border in Kyla’s Tapestry green diamonds paper, then trim to 1⅜"x6¼". Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then wrap ribbon ⅛" from the right, straight edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue to the front, ⅞" from the left side.
- Mat the Kyla’s Tapestry “celebrate” sticker on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the top front. Make a 2-loop bow with ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, just under the greeting.
- Punch out a small blue Kyla’s Tapestry tag die-cut and cut off the nibs. Stamp “with Love” on it and glue extending from under the bow. Place pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4"x5" Kyla’s Tapestry green cardstock and glue centered on the inside. Cut 5"x2½" Kyla’s Tapestry pink dotted paper and 5"x½" Kyla’s Tapestry pink/blue striped paper. Glue the striped strip to the dotted paper, ¼" from the top, then glue both to the inside, 1⅝" from the top.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry green floral tag and “bliss” square die-cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “HAPPY Anniversary” on the tag. Glue the die-cuts and place the “true love” sticker and pearls as shown.