- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with black cardstock, leaving the upper half unglued. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Kyla’s Tapestry black floral paper and glue centered on the front. Place the Kyla’s Tapestry green swirls sticker across the front, ⅞" from the bottom, and trim the excess.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry die-cuts shown and cut off the nibs. Punch a hole in the Kyla’s Tapestry tag and thread a 3½" ribbon through it. Glue the tag 1¼" from the left edge, then wrap and glue the ribbon ends to the upper back. Glue the remaining unglued front to the card base.
- Glue the red medallion die-cut to the tag and foam tape the remaining die-cuts as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the tag hole, then place rhinestones as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4½"x3½" Kyla’s Tapestry red dotted paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Cut 2"x5" Kyla’s Tapestry black floral paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue along the left edge.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the shield label overlapping both papers, then place a Kyla’s Tapestry floral tag sticker overlapping it as shown. Glue the pink flower and “special” die-cuts and foam tape the sentiment and red flower as shown. Place a rhinestone on each flower and on the S, then knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the tag.