- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Kyla’s Tapestry red floral paper with flowers on the top right and glue centered on the front.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry green frame and cut off the nibs. Wrap and tie ribbon to the upper left corner, then back the frame with pink cardstock. Stamp “IT TAKES A…” in the center of the frame, then glue to the front, 1⅛" from the top and ⅜" from the fold.
- Punch a 6" border in Kyla’s Tapestry black floral cardstock, then trim to 4⅞"x 1¾". Repeat with Kyla’s Tapestry green floral cardstock, trimming it to 4⅞"x¾". Glue the green strip to the black piece as shown. Cut a 4⅞"x¼" Kyla’s Tapestry red floral paper and glue to the green strip as shown. Glue rick rack across the green strip near the scallops, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the border to the front, as shown.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry die-cuts shown and cut off the nibs. Glue the heart to the border’s left end, then glue “moments” and foam tape “happy” to the heart as shown. Slip the “friends” tab under the frame on the top right and glue, then place pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4½"x5½" Kyla’s Tapestry red floral paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 4 ½" of Kyla’s Tapestry pink rick rack border sticker and place 1" from the top. Glue black rick rack across it and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the green/pink tag and red medallion die-cuts as shown. Stamp “We go together…” on the Kyla’s Tapestry green/black tag sticker, then place it as shown. Glue the remaining die-cuts and place pearls as shown.