- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with Kyla’s Tapestry tan linen paper. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Kyla’s Tapestry pink floral paper with the flowers in the lower right corner. Cut 6¼" Kyla’s Tapestry pink ribbon border sticker and place across the pink paper, 2" from the top. Glue the pink paper centered on the front.
- Punch out the two Kyla’s Tapestry pink striped bracket die-cuts and cut off the nibs. Glue one near the upper left corner, then place Kyla’s Tapestry “thanks” stickers to the right of it. Glue the second bracket as shown.
- Cut out a large and a small rose cluster from the Kyla’s Tapestry pink floral paper and foam tape to the front as shown. Knot the ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the left bracket. Cover the letters with lacquer and let dry.
- Card inside: Cut 4¾"x3" Kyla’s Tapestry pink floral paper with flowers on the right edge and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside center. Cut a 1⅝" and a 1⅛" length of the Kyla’s Tapestry pink ribbon border sticker, cut a “v” in each end. Place as shown.
- Use tape to secure the button on the ribbon stickers, then tie a bow with two strands of thread and glue to the button. Punch out the Kyla’s Tapestry striped label and “smile” tab die-cuts and remove the nibs. Stamp “you’re the BEST” and a swirl on the label, then foam tape it and glue the tab as shown.