- For the card front: Open the card and cut 1" off the front opening edge. Close the card and turn with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x3¾" Floral pink floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 2½"x3¾" Floral green striped paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅞" from the top. Cut a 6" doily border and trim to 2¼" wide. Glue to the front, aligning the straight edge with the lower front card edge.
- Punch out and assemble the pincushion papier tole piece, following the package directions and using foam tape between the layers. Glue to the center front. Knot a 5" white ribbon and glue to the lower left. Place a 1½" pink silk flower on a 1½" cream silk flower, both upside down. Place a 1" cream silk flower right side up in the center, then secure with a green flower brad. Glue over the ribbon knot.
- For the inside: Cut 6¼"x4¾" Floral green dotted paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 6"x3¾" cardstock and glue to the green paper, aligning the upper edges. Cut a 6¼"x1½" doily border and place on scrap paper. Use the cosmetic sponge to color it rouge. When dry, glue across the upper edge.
- Knot a 3" white ribbon and glue to the upper left corner. Stack a small pink silk flower on a large green silk flower and secure with an ivory brad. Glue over the ribbon knot. Cut out the 1¾" green tag and stamp “sew sweet” and a heart on it. Insert a pink flower brad in the top, then glue to the lower right corner so the sentiment shows when the card is closed.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- May 2009 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Paper Doily Borders (link)
- Cute As A Button Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Pincushion small stamp set (link)
- Rouge Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)