- For the box: Cut six 4⅜"x1" Floral blue striped papers, three with the stripes horizontal and three with the stripes vertical. Glue the strips to the box panels, alternating between the horizontal and vertical stripes.
- Place one 2¼", one 1¾", and one 1⅜" Dazzles™ rose on the craft sheet. Place a single Dazzles™ leaf and a triple leaf on the sheet, along with 3½" of the swirl border. Tap the ink pad on the Dazzles™ repeatedly to turn them a copper-like brown. Let dry, then lift the largest and smallest roses off the sheet and place on the denim cardstock. Cut around the edges. Place the medium rose on light blue cardstock and the leaves on Floral green textured paper and cut out.
- Place the border along one edge of a horizontal-striped box panel. Glue the largest rose on the left end, then stack the remaining roses on top, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue the leaves tucked under the rose edges. Fold the flaps in on one end, fill the box, then fold the remaining flaps to close.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- May 2009 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Cardstock sheets: denim blue, light blue
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Craft Sheet (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)