- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Floral green dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 2¼"x5½" Floral green textured paper. Glue pink pleated trim along the back right edge, folding the ends under. Cut a doily border to 5½" long and glue as a mat to extend 1" beyond the trim edge. Glue to the front, aligning the left and top edges with the dotted paper edges.
- Cut 4¾" of the measuring tape and glue across the front, 1⅞" from the bottom. Punch out and assemble the dress form papier tole following the package directions, placing foam tape between the layers. Tie a green fiber bow to the dress form base, then glue to the front as shown. Glue a paper rose to the flower center and insert the pins into the foam tape behind the flowers. Attach a cream flower brad to a blue mini Brad Buddy™ and glue as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4¼" Floral green dotted paper and glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Cut 1¼"x6½" Floral green floral paper and mat the right long edge on Floral blue striped paper with a ¼" border. Glue a doily border as a second mat, extending 1" beyond the striped edge. Glue along the fold.
- Cut out the 2¾" green tag and stamp “thank you” and two swirls on it. Mat on cardstock and glue as shown. Punch out the blue button and flower extra art. Assemble the flower pieces with foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the button to the tag end and glue the flower to the tag’s upper right corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- May 2009 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Cute As A button Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Paper Doily Borders (link)
- Pleated Satin Trim (link)
- Vintage Pink Measuring Tape (link)
- Labels & Frames stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)
- 2 pearl-headed pins