- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cut 1¼" off the right side of the FRONT ONLY. Cut 3 ¼”x6 ½” Silver Fireworks paper. Cut 3½"x6¼" light blue textured paper and glue centered on the silver paper. Thread a small hanger onto 5" of ribbon, then wrap the ribbon across the paper 3" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel to the card front.
- Cut the slide mount into two frames. To cover a frame, glue one to the back of dark blue paper and trim around the edges. Cut an "X" in the center area, from corner to corner. Wrap the center sections to the back of the frame and glue. Trim the excess along the edges.
- Cut a 2½" square of purple striped paper and stamp “We’ll always be FRIENDS” and three hearts in the center. Glue centered behind the frame, then mat on Silver Fireworks paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the front, ¼" from the top, slipping it under the ribbon.
- Follow the package directions to punch out and assemble the papier tole border, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue the left edge of the border to the right edge of the card front, aligning the right edge of the border with the card’s inside right edge, as shown.
- Punch a hole at the top of the #7 papier tole flower. Use wire cutters to snip off the prongs from a teacup brad. Attach the teacup in front of the flower on the jump ring, then attach the ring to the hanger. Tie 3" of navy ribbon onto the jump ring. Tie a lavender ribbon bow and use tape to attach to the hanger top. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with Silver Fireworks paper, then cut 4¾"x6¼" lavender textured paper and glue centered. Cover the second slide mount frame with dark blue paper as before. Cut a 2½" square of light blue textured paper and stamp “Because you KNOW way too MUCH” and three hearts. Glue centered behind the frame.
- Glue the sentiment near the center fold, ⅝" from the bottom. Assemble the woman papier tole design with foam tape, then glue it above the sentiment so it does not show when the card is closed. Knot a 3" navy ribbon and glue to her hair as shown. Place pearls as shown.