- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cut green paper to cover the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" green gingham paper and glue centered on the paper. Glue dotted ribbon across the paper, 1⅛" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card. Knot a 3" dotted ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge, cut the ends in a “v”.
- Cut 3½"x4" white/green dotted paper and mat on green paper with 1/16" borders. Mat on gold ripple paper with ⅛" borders, then glue to the front, ⅜" from the top. Follow the package directions to punch out and assemble the bird & branch papier tole design, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue to the dotted paper as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded Tag B from green paper. Stamp “so sorry for your loss” on it with swirls as shown, then mat on gold ripple paper with 1/16" borders. Glue extending from under the knot, then add pearls to five flowers.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4½" muted green checks paper and mat the long edges on gold ripple paper with ⅛" borders. Mat again on green paper with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Assemble the birdhouse papier tole design with foam tape, placing piece #4 on the house front at the lower left. Glue the house near the right side as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut bracket Label A from green gingham paper and mat on green paper with 1/32" borders. Stamp “WITH DEEPEST sympathy” and a swirl slightly toward the right end, then mat on gold ripple paper with 1/16" borders. Glue with the upper right corner tucked under the birdhouse. Punch out and glue the extra art bird and foam tape two flowers to the label on the lower left. Place pearls as shown.