- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut blue/pink border paper to cover the front, trimming the border section to 1¾" wide and placing the border on the right. Wrap striped ribbon across the paper, 1¾" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel to the card front.
- Knot a 4" ribbon onto the first ribbon 1½" from the right edge and trim the ends. Die cut a doily from pink paper and glue to the front, tucking it under the ribbon. Cut out the tan tag and stamp “Good Friends are…” on it. Insert a square brad at the top, then glue to the doily’s right edge, tucking the tag under the knot.
- Cut out a blue flower circle and insert a flower brad in the center. Glue as shown. Die-cut two butterflies from vellum and matching wings from brown cardstock. Use craft glue to glue the vellum bodies to the cardstock bodies. Glue to the front as shown, tucking foam tape under the wings. Place pearls on the butterflies and on the flower brad as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4½"x5" daisy border paper with the border along the right edge. Mat on light blue paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Cut a 1¼"x6" strip of the all-over daisies paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ⅜" from the right side.
- Cut out the blue/pink striped label and stamp “you don’t always see…” on it. Insert a square brad in each end, then glue the label as shown. Die cut two butterflies from vellum and the matching wings for one from brown cardstock and for the other from light blue paper. Glue together as before, then glue to the inside and place pearls as shown.