- Card front: Place the card with the fold at the top, cover the front with tan textured paper, ink the edges brown. Die cut a doily from brown cardstock, ink the edges brown, and glue to the front against the left edge. Sponge Gathered Twigs and Tumbled Glass on a 4"x3" tag with rounded corners, varying the colors and blending where they overlap. Glue the tag horizontally to the front, ½" from the right edge.
- Cut 6½"x1" light blue textured paper and mat the long edges on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 8" of cording and untwist it. Fold to make it ¾" wide, then glue to the center of the blue strip, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, 1" from the bottom.
- Sponge Gathered Twigs and Peacock Feathers on a shield-shaped tag, varying and blending the colors. Untwist 8" of cording, cut each end in a “V,” and thread onto the tag. Gather and tie the paper cording with thread just above the tag. Foam tape the tag as shown.
- Use the sponge applicators to ink a 2½" flower with Peacock Feathers and a 1¾" flower with Tumbled Glass. Stack the flowers and secure with a square brad, then glue to the tag as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with cording, secure with thread, then wrap the center with the prongs of a square brad. Glue the bow as shown.
- Die cut an oval label, then cut off one end, turning it into an oval tag. Stamp a heart and ink the edges with Gathered Twigs. Glue the tag extending from under the cord bow, then tie a small thread bow and glue to the tag top as shown.
- Card inside: Die cut a doily from light blue paper and ink the edges with Tumbled Glass. Cut into a 3¼" and a 1⅝" section, then glue the larger section to the inside, aligning the straight edge with the right card edge. Sponge all three inks on a ticket tag, varying the colors. Glue the tag as shown.
- Cut 6½"x¾" light blue textured paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Cut 6½"x¼" tan cardstock and glue to the blue paper. Glue the strip to the inside, 1¼" from the bottom.
- Die cut the sign label from tan cardstock and stamp “you are one of a kind” with Gathered Twigs and a heart with Peacock Feathers. Ink the edges with Gathered Twigs. Thread cording through the hole and tie loosely at the label top. Untwist the cording ends, then foam tape the label as shown. Glue the 1⅝" doily section along the right edge.