- Card front: Open the card and place it horizontal. Score the front 2 ½" from the left side. Close the card and place with the center fold at the top. Cut 6 ½”x5” Brown Fireworks paper. Cut 5½"x4" daisies paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, glue centered in the panel.
- Wrap striped ribbon across the front, 1" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Place glue just on the lower half of the card front, then attach the constructed panel to it, aligning the edges.
- Die cut two small and one large swirl from brown cardstock. Glue the large swirl to the ribbon, ⅛" from the right side. Die cut bodacious blooms from pink cardstock and use the bone folder to gently curl the petals. Insert a square brad in the center of the smallest bloom, then stack the blooms with foam tape between the layers. Glue the flower and small swirls as shown.
- Knot a 5" striped ribbon, trim the ends in a “v”, and glue extending from under the right edge of the flower as shown. Use the template to trace and cut squared Tag D from light blue paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “For someone Special” on it, then foam tape to extend from under the knot.
- Use the patterns to trace and cut a large banner from tan textured paper and a small banner from light blue paper. Glue to the top right corner as shown. Cut 1⅝" striped ribbon, fold one end under ½" and glue. Cut the other end in a “V” and glue to the banners as shown. Glue the brown button on the ribbon, then tie a bow with two strands of thread and glue to the button.
- Card inside: Cover the inside with fireworks paper. Cut 5½"x4" light blue paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1¼" daisy paper and stamp “happy birthday to you” ¼" from the left. Glue the strip to the inside, ¾" from the bottom.
- Die cut the two smallest blooms from pink cardstock and curl the petals as before. Stack and secure with a square brad, then glue just right of the sentiment. Die cut one small swirl from brown cardstock and cut the large swirl off. Glue the swirl sections extending from under the flower as shown.
- Glue the button overlapping the daisy strip 1" from the left side, then tie a thread bow and glue to the button. To display the card, open it, bending the score line on the front, and tuck the lower front edge behind the button and flower on the inside.