- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with purple cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" lavender textured paper and glue centered on the card front. Punch a border in Purple Circles paper, then trim to 6¼"x2½". Punch a border in purple striped paper, then trim to 6¼"x1⅜". Glue the purple striped paper to the purple circles paper ¼" from the top with the punched borders extending as shown..
- Wrap ribbon across the striped paper and glue the ends to the back. Glue the border to the lavender paper on the front, aligning the top edges. Cut 2⅞"x3¼" white cardstock and stamp the kids on it. Color with the Spectrum Noir (I usedFS3 pen, then blend FS6 on the cheeks and foreheads.)
- Color the left child’s hair with TN7, then add in streaks of TN8. Color the right child’s hair GB8 with streaks of GB10. Color the left dress LV1 with TB3 dots, then blend LV2 in the shadowed areas. Color the right dress PL1, then color the shadowed areas again with the same shade. Color the apron PL4 with PL1 flowers and TB3 dots. Color the left shoes GB8 with GB10 soles and the right shoes TN7 with TN8 soles.
- Mat the kids on Purple Circles paper with 1/16" borders, then on purple cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the front ¾" from the left side, tucked under the ribbon. Make a 4-loop ribbon bow and tie with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, 1⅛" from the left side, then place a crystal in the center.
- Use the template to trace and cut bracket Label B from purple striped paper. Stamp “I heard a whisper” on it. Mat on purple cardstock, then on purple circles paper with 1/16" borders each time. Foam tape to the front and add rhinestones as shown.
- Card inside: Punch a 7" border in Purple Circles paper, then trim to 6½"x1¼". Mat the punched edge on purple cardstock with a 1/16" border, then glue to the inside, ⅞" from the bottom. Punch a 7" border in lavender textured paper, then trim to 6½"x2¼". Mat the top straight edge on purple cardstock with a 1/16" border, then glue to the inside, ⅞" from the fold.
- Punch a 7" border in Purple Circles paper, then trim to 6½"x½" and glue to the lavender paper ½" from the top edge, scallop design up. Cut 2⅞"x2¼" white cardstock and stamp the birds and “it’s your Birthday” on it. Color the birds with TB2 and shade with TB3. Color the branch with TN8. Mat on Purple Circles paper with ⅛" borders, then on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Wrap the top left corner of the sentiment with ribbon and glue the ends to the back. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first ribbon and trim the ends in a “v”. Foam tape the sentiment to the inside and place rhinestones as shown.