- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" gingham border paper with the border along the left edge and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¾" doily border, then trim to 2" wide. Glue yellow ribbon across the upper edge of the doily border, gluing the ends to the back.
- Tie a yellow ribbon onto a heart clip, trim the ends, and insert over the upper doily edge, ⅞" from the left edge. Insert a gingham brad in the doily at the heart’s point to secure, then glue the border to the front, ⅜" from the bottom.
- Cut out the 1⅜" gingham tag and computer-print “new” on it. Glue it tucked behind the ribbon and clip. Mat “b-a-b-y” stickers on white cardstock, each with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" green border paper with the border along the bottom. Cut 4¾"x¾" green gingham paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue across the upper edge of the paper border, then glue the paper centered on the inside. Mat “c-o-n-g-r-a-t-s” stickers on white cardstock, eacg with 1/32" borders, and glue to the inside as shown.
- Cut out the garden journal art and fill in the blanks. Mat on blue paper with 1/32" borders, then on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Tie yellow ribbon onto a heart clip, trim the ends and attach to the journal piece. Insert a gingham brad to secure the clip, then glue the piece as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- July 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Paper Doily Borders (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Computer & printer
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)