- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" green gingham border paper with the border along the bottom. Tie thread around an 8" tulle length, 3" from the left end. Glue the tied area to the paper, just above the border and 1¾" from the left edge. Gather the ends slightly and use tape to secure to the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut out four gingham flower squares and glue across the border as shown. Glue the large paper flower over the tied tulle. Attach a flat pinz to the tulle, just right of the flower and glue a butterfly to the pinz top. Tie a 3" green ribbon to a heart clip, trim the ends, and glue the clip extending upward behind the flower. Place a red button on each flower square, then glue knotted thread to each button.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4" textured blue paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 4⅜"x3⅛" green gingham paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 4⅛"x2⅞" tulle and glue centered on the gingham. Cut out two flower squares and trim the sentiment to 3⅜"x2⅛". Attach the sentiment with tape to the tulle in two opposing corners, then cover those corners with the flowers. Place pink buttons on the flower centers and glue knotted thread to the buttons.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- July 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Itty Bitty Box Vellum Sentiments (link)
- Red Vellum Butterfly stickers (link)
- Heart Candy Dots buttons (link)
- Green tulle ribbon (link)
- White embroidery thread
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)