- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with green floral paper. Use the pattern to trace a circle and cut out. Mat on white cardstock with a ¼" edge, then trim with the scallop-edged scissors. Glue to the right front, ¼" from the top. Cut 6½"x¾" green plaid paper. Mat the long edges on yellow paper with 1/16" borders, then on dark green paper with ⅛" borders.
- Punch a 6½" looped scallop border from white cardstock and trim to ¾" wide. Repeat, then glue to the plaid border as mats, one on each long edge. Hook two diamond clips under the prongs on a ⅝" brad, then insert the brad in the border, 2⅛" from the left end. Wrap a 2" yellow ribbon onto the left clip, gluing the end under. Insert a green mini brad to secure it to the border, then wrap the other end to the back and glue. Repeat on the other clip, using a 4½" ribbon. Glue the border to the front, ½" from the bottom.
- Cut an 18" tulle length, then trim to 2" wide. Use the needle and thread to sew a running stitch along one long edge. Pull the thread to gather the tulle into a circle and knot to secure. Stack a 1¼" yellow flower on a 2¼" yellow flower, then stack both on a 3½" yellow flower. Place all three on the tulle circle and secure with a green rhinestone brad. Glue to the green circle. Punch a small yellow tag and stamp “just because” and a tiny heart on it. Mat on dark green paper with 1/32" borders, then glue extending from under the wide brad.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x4" green floral paper. Punch two 5½" long looped scallop borders from dark green paper then glue as mats behind the long edges. Glue the paper centered on the inside. Cut 3"x1½" yellow paper and stamp a large heart and “thinking of you” on it. Mat on dark green paper, then glue to the floral paper, ⅞" from the left edge.
- Make a 5" green plaid border as for the front and glue it vertically, ⅜" from the right card edge. Cut a 5" tulle length, then cut in half lengthwise. Hold together and knot, then glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- July 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Knock-Outs Border punch system (link)
- Linen epoxy brads (link)
- Bright silk flowers (link)
- White tulle ribbon (link)
- Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Scallop Tags multi-punch (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Sewing needle, white thread
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)