- For the bottom panel: Stamp the small fern swirls on the “laugh” flashcard, extending from the upper right corner and the lower left corner. Add fern swirls to extend the designs across the panel. Place two 1⅛"-1¼" Washi tape pieces vertically from the left top edge and wrapping ½" of each to the back. Place three 1¾"-2¼" tape pieces vertically from the right bottom edge, wrapping ½" ends to the back.
- Mat the panel on dark green paper with 1/16" borders, then on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Round the tan corners with the ⅛" punch. Tie a 3" green ribbon onto a diamond clip, then attach the clip to the panel, just under the “h.” Slip a flower stem under the clip to extend up the right end of the panel. Cut a large flip-flop fastener in half and place half over the clip on the back to secure it. Set aside.
- For the center panel: Cut 1¾"x1¾" green plaid paper and mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat a “2” sticker on dark green paper with 1/16" borders, then on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Fold a 1¾" green ribbon and glue to the upper left corner. Insert a green mini brad over the ribbon fold, then glue the number to the plaid center.
- Place 1⅛" and 1½" Washi tape horizontally over the lower left corner, wrapping ½" ends to the back. Place a 1⅝" tape horizontally across the upper right corner, wrapping ½" to the back. Cover the square chipboard with green textured paper and sand the edges. Glue the number centered on the chipboard. Set aside.
- For the top panel: Stamp the small fern swirls on the “remember” flashcard, extending from the upper right and the lower left corners. Place two 3"-3¼" pieces of Washi tape horizontally from the upper left edge, wrapping ½" ends to the back. Place two 2"-3" pieces of tape horizontally from the lower right edge, wrapping ½" ends to the back.
- Mat the panel on dark green paper with 1/16" borders, then on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Round the tan corners with the ⅛" punch. Tie each end of a 7½" green ribbon onto a diamond clip to make a hanger, then attach the clips to the upper edge as shown. Slip a flower under the left clip, angled right. Turn the panel over and secure the clips with fastener halves as in step
- Cut two thin strips of fastener material and place one over each flower stem to secure it to the panel, then hide the fastener with a leaf.
- Assembling: Turn the center panel over and place a fastener on each back corner, half extending off the upper and lower edges. Turn the panel right side up and carefully center the lower edge of the upper panel on the top fasteners. Center the upper edge of the lower panel on the bottom fasteners and press all in place.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- July 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Fern small stamp set (link)
- Yellow Washi tape (link)
- Flip-Flop Fasteners (link)
- ⅛" Corner Chomper punch (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Sanding block (link) (or an emery board>)
- Adhesive (link)