- Card front: Place the card with the fold at the top and cut red cardstock to cover the front. Cut 6¼"x4¾" cream/pink floral paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Glue to the card front, leaving the right half unglued. Die cut a doily from yellow cardstock and glue in the upper right corner.
- Remove the 1¼" aqua circle die-cut and trim off the nibs. Glue to the doily center. Use the pattern to trace and cut Banner A from red dotted paper and Banner B from aqua floral paper. Mat both on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders, then stamp “you are my forever” on the left end of the aqua banner. Glue both banners to the front ½" from the bottom, stacked as shown.
- Wrap red rick rack vertically across the front, 1¼" from the right end and glue the ends to the back. Glue the remaining front to the card base. Tie a 3" rick rack onto the first, 1⅜" from the bottom. Insert the heart brad into the “family” Brad Buddy™ and flatten the prongs. Use craft glue to attach it above the knot. Clip the prongs off a gingham brad, then glue it and place a red sticker and pearl as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 5½"x3" yellow floral paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap the paper with rick rack, 1" from the right end and glue the ends to the back. Tie a 3" rick rack onto the first, 1¼" from the top, then glue the paper to the inside, ⅜" from the bottom.
- Die cut a blue cardstock doily and stamp “I love you” as shown. Glue the doily to the inside, ⅞" from the left edge. Use the pattern to trace and cut Banner C from red dotted paper and stamp “with all my heart” near the left end. Mat on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the yellow paper as shown, tucking it under the rick rack.
- Remove the black heart die-cut and remove the nibs. Glue overlapping the rick rack, above the second sentiment. Clip the prongs off a gingham brad, then glue it and place a sticker and pearl as shown.