- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut black cardstock to cover the front and 6¼"x4¾" blue squares paper, then glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Wrap blue twill vertically, ¾" from the left end and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed panel to the card front.
- Cut 5¼"x3¾" Color Me™ blossoms paper and place on the craft sheet. Use the blending tool to sponge the chalk inks across the paper, varying the colors as shown and blending where they overlap. Mat the paper on black cardstock with 1/16" borders and slip a triangle clip on the lower right edge. Glue to the front along the left edge, slipping it under the twill.
- Stamp “good friends are like…” on a metal circle tag with Black ink and let dry. Insert a black brad in the hole, then foam tape the tag to the front, 1¾" from the top, overlapping the twill. Form a 2-loop twill bow, tie the center with thread, and glue above the metal tag.
- Make a bow with two strands of thread and glue to the twill bow center. Cut a 3" twill length, then cut it in half lengthwise. Fray the edges and ends, then tie it onto the clip.
- Card inside: Cut 6¼"x4¾" black/blue paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 6¼"x1¼" strip from the Color Me™ Flowers & Lace paper and ink with Azurite. Cut out the 4¼"x3" Color Me™ striped label and ink it with Azurite. Ink just the outer border with Chambray and let dry completely.
- Stamp “you don’t always see them…” on the inked label and “you are amazing” on a rectangle metal tag, both with Black ink. Attach the metal tag to the right end of the label with a brad and insert another brad in the label’s left end. Glue the label centered on the inside. Make another thread bow and glue to the metal tag.