- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" blue/brown circles paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5⅝"x¾" wood grain paper, 5¼"x¾" yellow splotches paper, and 6"x¾" green paper. Glue near the left edge, arranged as shown.
- Computer-print “welcome to the neighborhood” on yellow cardstock, then trim to 5"x1⅞" with the greeting at the right end. Mat the long edges on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap two 6" strands of jute above the greeting and glue the ends to the back. Cut 5½" and 3½" of jute and tie two ends together. Place below the greeting with the knot 1¼" from the left edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, 1" from the bottom.
- Cut 2¼"x2¼" blue squares paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Attach a house Brad Buddy™ to the center and a square clip to the right top edge. Foam tape to the front as shown. Cut 3" of jute and separate the strands. Tie a strand onto the clip.
- Card inside: Cut 4"x5" blue/brown circles paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut a 4⅝"x¾" wood grain paper, 4⅞"x¾" yellow splotches paper, and 4⅜"x¾" blue squares paper. Glue them near the left edge, arranged as shown. Cut 5" and 3" of jute and tie together. Wrap across the paper, 1" from the bottom, with the knot 1¼" from the left edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Computer-print “enjoy your new…” on yellow cardstock and trim to 3¼"x2½" with the sentiment at the upper left. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Swipe the ink pad across a “home sweet home” Brad Buddy™ and two red heart brads and let dry completely. Attach to the cardstock as shown and attach a triangle clip to the right top edge. Glue to the inside, slipping it under the jute as shown. Tie a jute strand from step 3 onto the clip.