- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut green cardstock to cover the front and 4¾"x6¼" yellow splotches paper, then glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Cut 2¾"x5½" wood grain paper and punch borders in the long edges Glue to the front, ¼" from the right edge.
- Cut 1"x6½" blue/brown circles paper and mat the long edges on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue vertically to the front, ⅝" from the right edge. Wrap ribbon across the paper, 1½" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Stamp the pear on white cardstock, then trim to 3¾"x3¾". Place on the craft mat and color with the pens. Color a pear with CT2 first, then use CG1 along the edges, blending where the colors meet. Color the darkest shadowed areas with DG2, blending the inks. Repeat for the second pear.
- For each leaf, use DG2 first to color the entire leaf, then shade with DG4, blending the colors. For the blossoms, use FS2, then shade the centers with FS6. Color the stems with EB2, then add in shading with GB10. For the sign, color the large area with TN2, the small section with FS6 and the border with GB10.
- Mat the square on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue to the front, slipping it under the ribbon. Die-cut a 1" square label from yellow cardstock and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “just for you” on it, then foam tape to the ribbon, ½" from the right edge.
- Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the label on the left, then glue a large button to the center. Knot three thread strands together, trim the ends, and glue to the button.
- Card inside: Cut 4⅞"x5⅞" yellow splotches paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside against the right edge. Cut 4½"x5⅛" wood grain paper and punch a border in the right edge. Glue ⅜" from the fold. Stamp the pears on yellow cardstock, then trim to 3⅞"x3⅞". Mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue ¼" from the fold.
- Die cut the octagon label and stamp “thanks” and “you’re the best” in the center. Thread it onto a 6" ribbon, then knot and trim the ribbon ends. Glue to the lower right, then glue buttons as shown. Tie a thread bow and glue to the small button. Knot two threads together, trim the ends, and glue to the large button.