- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with linen border paper, placing the border along the bottom. Cut 1¾"x6½" green plaid paper and mat the long edges on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp the stamp-edge border near the right edge, then glue the strip to the front, ¼" from the right edge. Stamp two corners as shown.
- Insert a 5" tan ribbon through the 4¾" tan tag and tie the ends together next to the tag with cream fiber. Insert a ⅝" brad, then foam tape the tag to the front, ¼" extending off the left edge as shown. Follow the directions to punch out and assemble the drawer pull and lock papier tole pieces with these changes: Stamp “special delivery” on the blank insert and glue to the drawer pull before assembling it. Do not add the two screw heads to the drawer pull.
- Glue the drawer pull to the tag, extending above the upper edge. Foam tape and glue the lock to the tag and front as shown, then foam tape one screw head from the drawer pull as a hanger for the lock. Place the pearls on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3¼"x5⅛" tan linen paper and 3¼"x5¼" green plaid paper. Glue as shown. Stamp the corner and the oval frame as shown. Insert a ⅝" brad in the 4" tan/brown tag, then glue the tag horizontally through the center.
- Punch out and assemble the keys papier tole with these changes: Stamp “thank you” on the blank tag and glue to piece #3 (#4 isn’t used). Add foam tape to #5, but don’t attach it to the keys. Before attaching #6, tie cream fiber on the left side. When assembled, glue the keys to the tag as shown, then foam tape #5 as a hanger for the ring. Place pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Classic Tags (link)
- Vintage Hardware foil papier tole (link)
- Linen epoxy brads (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set (link)
- 3mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)