- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut striped linen paper to cover the front. Glue blue twill across the paper, 1⅛" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the front.
- Trace the 4"x5" and 3"x4" vintage labels from the template onto tan cardstock, making a frame. Cut out the frame. Trace the 4"x5" label again onto blue plaid paper, then cut just inside the line. Place the frame on the blue label and stamp “it’s nice to have….” on the label near the left end. Foam tape the frame to the blue label, then glue to the front.
- Cut a purple square from the linen border paper and stamp a heart on it. Glue to the back of the pin frame, then tie cream fiber just under the frame. Insert the pin through the foam tape under the tan frame across the right end as shown. Trace and cut three 3C and three 3D flowers using the template and tan linen paper. Trace the 2F flower onto green plaid paper twice and cut out. Cut through the center of each green flower, then cut the petals off, smoothing the edges and turning them into leaves.
- Punch six petite petals from tan cardstock. Punch three of each style of the petal pairs from blue cardstock. Assemble the flowers following package directions, then glue one to each tan linen flower. Glue and foam tape five flowers over the right end of the frame, then glue 10 leaves among them. Glue one flower and three leaves to the frame at the left. Knot a 3" twill and glue below the left flower. Place Dazzles™ flowers and a heart as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4⅜"x3¼" striped linen paper and mat on lavender paper with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Make another frame using the 2¼"x4" and 2"x3¼" inner labels on blue cardstock. Cut out the frame and use it as a guide to stamp “happy birthday” on the striped linen paper. Glue in place.
- Punch four more sets of petal pairs and petite petals from tan and blue cardstock, reversing the colors this time. Assemble the flowers, then glue and foam tape as shown. Cut two 2F flowers from green paper, then cut apart into leaves and glue near the flowers as shown. Place a Dazzles™ flower in the center of each punched flower.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- Flower Jewel Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Heart Jewel Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels template (link)
- 20 Blossoms template (link)
- Blue Iris Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Petite Petals punch #3 (link)
- Petal Pairs punch set #2 (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)