- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut brown plaid corner paper to cover the front with the design in the lower right corner. Ink the edges. Wrap 6½" black ribbon vertically, 1⅛" from the right edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card.
- Cut out the father definition and the 5"x3" tile rectangle. Glue the definition to the tiles, then insert a square brad in each corner on the left end. Foam tape to the front, slipping it under the ribbon. Tie a bow with black ribbon and use tape to secure to the definition’s upper right corner. Cut out the 1⅜" “#1 dad” circle, ink the edges, and secure to the bow center with tape.
- For the inside: Cut brown plaid paper to cover the inside, ink the edges, and glue. Cut 4⅝"x2⅝" tan plaid paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut out the sentiment and glue centered on the tan plaid. Cut out the “love” oval and glue behind the turn mount, then attach it to the sentiment at the lower left. Glue to the inside near the lower right corner.
- Cut out the 3" brown tag and stamp “happy birthday” on it. Fold a 4" black ribbon and glue to the tag, then insert a black square brad over the fold. Slip a star clip on the upper left corner, then glue the tag to the inside as shown. Cut out the ⅞" “#1 dad” circle and glue inside the star.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)