- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" tan tiles paper and ink the edges. Trace and cut the large banner from brown plaid paper and the small banner from tan plaid paper. Ink the edges. Stamp “a warm hello” on the tan banner, then glue both to the tile paper near the bottom as shown.
- Cut 2¾" tan ribbon and 3¼" cream fiber. Knot one end of the cream fiber and trim a ribbon end in a “V,” then glue both as shown, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the brown cardstock. Punch out brown #1, brown #2, and white #3 papier tole flowers.
- Use the petal pairs and petite petal punches to punch flower layers from the brown and tan plaid papers. Follow the package directions to assemble, pairing a tan and brown plaid for each flower. Ink the edges.
- Glue and foam tape the tole and punched flowers down the left side of the card as shown. Glue a flower to the sentiment as shown. Use tape to secure a button to each flower. Punch out three brown cardstock butterflies and use tape to secure the bodies to the card, then gently lift the wings.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6⅛" brown plaid paper with the border on the left and ink the edges. Cut the medium banner from tan plaid paper and ink the edges. Glue to the lower right as shown and stamp “thank you” on it. Trim and glue a 2⅜" tan ribbon below the sentiment, gluing the end to the paper back. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Punch out the black #3 papier tole flower and glue to the sentiment as shown. Punch both petite petals, one from tan and one from brown plaid paper, assemble, and ink the edges. Glue to the tole flower then tape a button to it. Punch a brown cardstock butterfly and secure to the ribbon with tape.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Labels & Frames stamp set (link)
- Cornucopia button mix (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Butterfly Geared punch (link)
- Petal Pairs punch set #3 (link)
- Petite Petals punch #4 (link)
- Petite Petals punch #2 (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)