- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with brown plaid paper. Stamp the rose collage vertically ½"-1" from the left edge. Stamp the corners as shown. Cut 6½"x⅞" (link) tan tiles paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp the fan border through the center, then glue to the front, ⅞" from the bottom.
- Insert a 4" tan ribbon through the 3¾" brown/tan tag and secure with the attacher. Glue to the card, 1¼" from the left edge. Cut “admit one” off the event tag and stamp “beauty” postmark under the date line as shown. Glue both pieces extending off the tag as shown. Cut out the “fun” oval and glue behind a turn mount, then attach a silver brad to it. Hide the prongs, then glue to the front as shown.
- Cut the “journey” definition fabric sticker into two pieces, ink the edges, and place across the event tag. Punch out the tan #1, black #2, and orange #3 papier tole flowers. Assemble with foam tape between the layers, then insert a square brad in the center. Glue to the tag as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3⅞" tan plaid paper, ink the edges, and stamp the rose collage near the right end. Glue centered on the inside. Cut a 6½" long, 2-tile wide tan tiles paper,ink the edges, and stamp the fan border through the center. Glue next to the fold.
- Stamp “happy birthday” on the 3¾" tan/black tag, positioned as shown. Fold a 3½" tan ribbon and attach to the tag. Glue to the tan paper center. Punch black #1, tan #2, and black #4 papier tole flowers and assemble with foam tape. Insert a square brad in the center, then glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Noteworthy stamp set (link)
- Typeset Flowers Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Tiny Attacher tool (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)