- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" blue border paper with the border along the left edge. Glue red ribbon along the edge of the border, gluing the ends to the back. Tie a 3" red ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1¼" from the upper edge. Tie a cream fiber onto the knot.
- Place the largest Dazzles™ fireworks on medium blue paper and trim to 2½"x2½". Mat on red textured paper with 1/16" borders, then on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Attach the “sunny days” clamp at the upper left, then foam tape the square to the center front. Attach the wire spiral across the lower right corner with red brads, then glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut out the “play,” “relax,” and “enjoy” word art and insert into the spiral rings, using tiny tape pieces on the back to secure to the wires. Tie cream fiber onto the spiral between two words as shown. Add small Dazzles™ fireworks to fill empty spaces around the first one.
- For the inside: Cut 5¾"x3" blue textured paper and glue centered on the inside. Computer-print the sentiment on the red circles paper and trim to 3¾"x1⅞". Mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut out the “fun” word art and trim the ends to fit in a red metal tag. Attach to the sentiment in the lower left corner, then glue the sentiment centered on the blue paper.
- Cut ¾"x5" red border paper from the border area and mat the long edges on medium blue paper with 1/16" wide borders. Place a Dazzles™ border through the center, then glue ¾" from the right edge. Place a Dazzles™ rocket on white cardstock and cut out. Glue it and place more Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2006 Personal Shopper kit (link)
- Fireworks Dazzles™ Red Glitter (link)
- Computer & printer
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)