Designer's Tip: I find that stamping the shapes before die-cutting is the easiest for me. I position the die on the stamped image, secure it with washi tape, and die cut it. The tape is easy to remove after cutting out the image.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut 6 ½”x5” purple border paper trimming the border to 1½" wide. Ink the edges Wisteria. Glue purple checked ribbon across the paper, just above the border, and glue the ends to the back. Insert the “beautiful” swirl brad above the ribbon as shown. Glue the panel to the card front.
- Stamp the leaf four times with Brown on tan cardstock, then die cut (see tip, above). Ink the edges with Brown. Stamp the large flower twice and the small flower once with Wisteria on purple textured paper then die cut. Ink the edges of each flower with Wisteria, then mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Insert a purple brad in the center of a large flower, then foam tape it on top of the second large flower, offsetting the petals. Insert a purple brad in the small flower, then foam tape above the “beautiful” brad. Foam tape the large flower at the lower right, then tuck and glue leaves among the flowers as shown. Knot a 4" ribbon, trim the ends and glue between the flowers.
- Card inside: Cut 5½"x4" purple/brown striped paper and ink the edges Wisteria. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Die cut and mat a small and a single large flower as for the front, then insert a purple brad in the large flower. Die cut a tan cardstock leaf.
- Stamp “you are amazing” with Brown on purple textured paper and trim to 1¾"x1¼" Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the flowers, leaf, and sentiment as shown. Flatten the brown swirl brad prongs and use craft glue to secure to the sentiment at the lower right. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue as shown.