Designer's Tip: I find that stamping the shapes before die-cutting is the easiest for me. I position the die on the stamped image, secure it with washi tape, and die cut it. The tape is easy to remove after cutting out the image.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover with brown paper. Cut 4¾"x6¼" purple striped paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 3¾"x4¾" brown dotted paper and mat on brown paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅞" from the bottom. Die cut a doily from tan cardstock, then glue to the front, extending 3¼" down from the top. Trim off the excess.
- Punch a 6" border in purple dotted paper, then trim to 5"x1¼". Punch a 6" border in brown paper, then trim to 5"x¾". Glue the brown border to the purple border, aligning the top, straight edges. Glue purple sheer ribbon across the borders, ⅛" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Glue the border to the front along the top.
- Tie a 3" purple sheer ribbon onto the first ribbon, ⅞" from the left edge. Stamp “congratulations” onto the doily as shown. Cut out the “wedding” and “bliss” circles and foam tape to the bottom right, overlapped as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 5"x4½" purple striped paper. Die cut a lavender cardstock doily, then glue to the striped paper, extending 3¼" down from the top edge. Trim the excess doily, then stamp “best wishes” at the doily center bottom. Glue centered on the inside.
- Punch a 6" border in brown paper, then trim to 5"x1¾". Cut out “happily ever after” and glue centered on the border. Insert a purple brad in each end, then glue the border to the inside, ⅜" from the top.