- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut tan ads paper to cover the front and ink the edges. Tear the right edge off the red-printed post card tag to make it 5½" long. Ink the edges of the tag, then insert a 6½" brown dotted ribbon through the hole. Glue the tag angled as shown, then wrap and glue the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card.
- Cut out a ticket, the envelope, and two stamps and ink the edges. Stamp the “thanks” definition on the envelope near the bottom. Die cut two small and one large swirl from black cardstock. Glue the large swirl and envelope as shown, then glue a small swirl extending from the ribbon.
- Cut the remaining swirl into a 2¼" and a 1½" piece. Glue the 2¼" swirl extending from under the right end and the 1½" piece extending downward from under the left end. Glue the stamps and ticket as shown, tucking foam tape under the ends of the ticket and Lincoln stamp.
- Make a 4-loop bow with brown dotted ribbon and tie the center with thread. Secure to the front with tape as shown. Cut 1"x⅛" and 2"x1/16" strips of black cardstock. Thread the ⅛" strip onto the butterfly button and attach to the bow with tape. Thread the 1/16" strip onto a star button, and trim the ends to extend from each side, then attach as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4½"x4¾" brown textured paper, ink the edges, and glue near the left edge. Cut 5½"x4" tan ads paper, ink the edges, and glue near the right edge. Cut 1"x4¾" red striped paper, ink the edges, then mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the brown paper, 1⅛" from the left edge.
- Die cut a large swirl from black cardstock. Use the pattern to trace and cut a tag from red paper. Stamp “thank you for…” on it, then mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Punch a hole at the top and tie brown dotted ribbon onto it. Glue the swirl and tag as shown. Thread a heart button with 1/16" wide black cardstock as for the star button and glue as shown.