- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with tan ads paper. Ink the edges. Cut 3⅝"x5¼" textured brown paper, ink the edges, and glue ⅜" from the right edge. Cut 5"x3½" red striped paper, ink the edges, and glue 1½" from the top.
- Stamp “celebrate” on the tab die-cut and glue along the right top edge of the red paper. Ink the dotted banner die-cut edges and glue to the left edge as shown. Ink the edges of the circle frame, chevron banner, and “authentic” die-cuts.
- Glue the circle frame and banner and foam tape the “authentic” die-cut as shown. Place the birdcage and heart epoxy stickers each in a bottle cap. Foam tape both to the front, overlapping them as shown and using two layers of foam under the top cap.
- Card inside: Cut 5"x5⅛" red striped paper and ink the edges. Mat the 5" edges on brown textured paper with ⅛" borders, then glue to the center. Ink the edges of the butterfly journaling die-cut and stamp “happy birthday” angled as shown. Insert an arrow brad on each side, then glue the die-cut angled on the red paper.
- Ink the edges of the hot air balloon, crown, and starburst circle die-cuts. Insert a brown mini brad in the center of the circle, then glue the die-cuts as shown.