- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cut black cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" lime dotted paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut 3¾"x3½" yellow paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the lime paper, centered on the right edge.
- Cut five strips of trendy tape, 1"-2⅞" long and notch one end of each. Place two on the lime paper at the upper left and three at the lower right as shown. Insert a blue arrow brad through each set as shown, then glue the constructed front to the card.
- Use the template to trace and cut two 2 3/4” four-point pinwheels from bright stripe and lime papers. Follow the instructions to fold and glue the pinwheels. Mat each on Green Circles with 1/32" borders. Trace and cut a 5” four-point pinwheel from pink paper, cut 1/2” off of each edge, then fold and glue the pinwheel. Mat on Green Holographic with 1/32" borders.
- Flatten three stix. Glue the stix to the pinwheels. Foam tape the pinwheels and glue the stix to the front, arranged as shown, and trim off the excess stix. Place a blossom in the center of each pinwheel. Knot each of three 3" blue grosgrain ribbons and glue one to each pinwheel as shown. Place small Jewel Dazzles™ on the dot paper background.
- Card inside: Cut 4"x5¼" yellow border paper, trimming the border to 1¼" wide. Mat on black cardstock, then glue centered on the inside. Cut a 1⅝" green tape and 2" black chevron tape, notch one end of each, and place at the upper left. Trace and cut a 2 3/4” four-point pinwheel from bright strip. Create and mat the pinwheel as on the front. Glue to a 3¼" flattened stix, then foam tape and glue to the inside as shown.
- Cut out the lime/blue tag and stamp “thanks” and “you’re the best” on it with a heart between. Mat on black cardstock with a 1/32" border, then insert a yellow mini brad in the tag. Glue to the lower right as shown. Tie a blue grosgrain ribbon bow and glue to the pinwheel center. Place small Jewel Dazzles™ on the label.