- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cut 6 ½”x5” tan ads paper and ink the edges. Place a thin line Dazzles™ 1/4” from the bottom. Cut out and glue the telegraph envelope artwork angled as shown, then wrap a length of ribbon 1/2” from the left and glue the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the panel to the card front.
- Cut out the envelope, and two stamps and ink the edges. Use the template to trace and cut out a large bracket shape and a small swirl. Cut in half. Stamp “Sending Happy Thoughts” on the envelope near the bottom and glue at an angle over the suede shapes. Glue one stamp as shown, and foam tape the Lincoln stamp.
- Make a 4-loop bow with brown dotted ribbon and tie the center with more ribbon. Zot™ in place. Trace and cut out an asterisk from black suede and Zot™ below the bow.
- Card inside: Cut 4 1/2" square of brown textured paper, ink the edges, and glue near the left edge. Cut 5 1/2"x4" tan ads paper, ink the edges, and glue near the right side. Place a thin line Dazzles™ along the lower edge. Cut 1"x4 1/2" red striped paper, ink the edges, then mat the long edges on black suede with 1/16" borders. Glue to the brown paper, 1 1/2" from the left edge and place a border Dazzles™ near the right edge.
- Trace and cut out an ampersand from black suede and glue as shown. Cut a 1 3/4”x2 3/4” red paper, clip the upper corners, then mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “Thinking of you” on the tag, punch a hole in the top, place a Dazzles™ on the lower edge and tie brown dotted ribbon onto it. Foam tape the top and Zot™ the lower end in place, as shown.