- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left, Cut burgundy circles border paper to cover the front, trimming the border to 1⅞" wide and placing it along the left edge. Glue burgundy pleated trim along the edge of the gray ribbon, then glue burgundy ribbon over the pleated edge as shown. Place a Dazzles™ scalloped black line along the left edge of the burgundy ribbon. Glue all the ends to the back, then glue the paper to the front.
- Place the Dazzles™ phrases shown here on burgundy plaid paper and trim the phrases to ½" wide. Mat each on gray textured paper with 1/16" borders, then on black paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the front, tucking the left mat edges under the burgundy ribbon as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5" gray plaid paper and mat on burgundy paper with ⅛" borders. Wrap and tie burgundy ribbon across the paper, ¾" from the bottom, then glue to the inside. Make two more word strips as for the front, using the phrases shown. Cut 1¼"x1⅛" burgundy plaid paper and place Dazzles™ “make a wish” on it. Mat on gray textured and black paper as for the word strips. Fold a 1½" burgundy ribbon and glue under the left end of “life is good”, then glue all three pieces as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- March 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Pleated Satin trim (link)
- Thin Lines Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)