- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with gray paper. Cut 4¾"x6¼" burgundy circles paper and 2½"x6¼" gray plaid paper. Glue the plaid vertically centered on the circles paper, then place narrow Washi tape along each side edge, wrapping the ends to the back. Place Dazzles™ thin lines just inside the tape and zigzag lines just outside the tape, trimming the ends.
- Cut out the “friend” overlay and glue behind the black frame. Place narrow black Washi tape across the top and bottom edges, wrapping the ends to the back. Attach two 4½" cords to lacing brads, then use the brads to attach the frame to the border, 1" from the top. Wrap the cords to the back and tape in place. Glue the paper centered on the front. Place Dazzles™ “for you” at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut burgundy paper to fit the inside and glue. Cut 4½"x5½" gray striped border paper and glue next to the fold, ⅝" from the bottom. Cut out the gray plaid/dots paper rectangle. Place wide black Washi tape vertically, just right of the circles stripe, then narrow black tape horizontally, ⅜" from the bottom. Place narrow red tape vertically and a Dazzles™ dots line as shown.
- Mat the taped paper on burgundy paper with 1/16" borders, then on black paper with ¼" borders. Place Dazzles™ “congratulations,” “celebrate,” and two stars as shown, then glue the sentiment to the inside, aligning the right edges. Place a Dazzles™ rickrack line as shown, trimming the ends.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- March 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Thin Lines Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Red Washi Tape (link)
- Black Washi Tape (link)
- Clear tape
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)