- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with blue paper, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 4¾"x6¼" blue floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¼"x3⅞" green dotted paper and 3¼"x2¾" green striped paper and mat each on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front as shown.
- Cut 1¾"x1¾" green cardstock and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place a small Dazzles™ quilt block in the center, then place the “smile” hook with the top edge across the center. Insert a taupe brad in the quilt block center. Glue ⅞" from the right edge.
- Tie 5" twill onto a suspenderz. Attach the suspenderz onto the “smile” hook, then glue the long twill end horizontally across the front. Glue the twill end to the back, then glue the lower half of the blue paper to the card. Cut a small Dazzles™ quilt block in quarters and use each as a corner on the front.
- For the inside: Cut 4¼"x5½" blue floral paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut out the “happiness” vellum quote and mat on green textured paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the floral paper. Cut 5"x1¼" green striped paper and stamp “you make me smile” 1" from the right end. Place a Dazzles™ quilt block to the left, on point, and insert a green brad in the center. Glue as shown. Cut a small quilt block in quarters and place one in each corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- March 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Quilt Blocks Dazzles™ Silver (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)