- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with pink cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" tan floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6½"x⅞" pink striped paper and mat the long edges on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue to the front, 1" from the bottom.
- Pick up ink on the paintbrush by lightly brushing it over the inkpad. On the “friends” tag, very lightly flick the inked brush from the outer edge toward the center several times, making ¾"-1¼" long strokes. Reload the brush as necessary, keeping the strokes very light and moving along the tag edge. Insert 4½" twill in the tag and tie the twill with pink fiber next to the tag. Glue the tag as shown.
- Cut out the “best friends” overlay ticket and glue to pink cardstock. Cut a 1/32" mat around the edges. Insert a taupe brad at the upper right and wrap 3" pink fiber around the brad prongs. Foam tape the ticket to the front at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x4½" pink floral paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut out the “friends” sentiment and glue a folded 1½" twill piece behind the upper left corner. Insert a taupe brad over it, then foam tape the sentiment ⅞" from the card’s left edge.
- Follow the directions in the kit newsletter to cover two circle slide mounts with tan floral paper. Cut two vellum shells into 1⅞" squares and glue one behind each slide mount. Insert a taupe brad through the upper right corner of the upper slide mount and one through the lower right corner of the lower slide mount. Glue both as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- March 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad (link)
- Craft knife (link)
- Cutting mat (link)
- ½" wide flat paintbrush
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)