- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with pink paper. Use the tool kit to trace and cut the largest shape from tan floral paper and the fancy cutaway from pink floral paper. Ink the edges of both, then glue to the front, placed as shown.
- Cut 6½"x1½" pink striped paper and trim the lower long edge with the scallop-edged scissors. Glue twill across the strip and glue the ends on the back. Tie 3" twill onto the first, 1½" from the left end, then glue the border to the front, aligning the upper edges.
- Cut 2½"x2½" floral border paper and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut the baby shoes overlay to 2¼"x2¼" and glue centered on the border paper. Wrap 3" fiber across the lower right corner, glue the ends to the back, then foam tape the shoes to the front at the lower right. Tie and glue a fiber bow as shown. Dot liquid pearls on the scalloped border and let dry completely before handling the card further.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with pink striped paper. Print the sentiment on pink paper in brown and trim to 4⅛"x2¾". Ink the edges, then mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a heart from pink floral paper. Ink the edges, then mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the heart and sentiment as shown.
- Cut out the vellum teddy bear square and mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue at the lower right. Knot a 2" pink fiber, trim the ends, and glue to the heart. Knot a 2" pink fiber and trim the ends to ¼" long and in a “V” shape. Glue to the bear’s neck. Dot liquid pearls on the sentiment as shown and let dry completely before closing the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- March 2006 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Design Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Flamingo Liquid Pearls (link)
- Toffee Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Computer & printer
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)