- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Floral argyle paper and 2¼"x5¼" Floral yellow spots paper. Mat the yellow paper on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the argyle paper, ¼" from the right edge. Wrap two 6" ribbons across the paper as shown, crossing them near the center, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card.
- Die cut “happy” and “birthday” from Pastel lavender cardstock and glue to the front as shown, slipping both under the ribbons. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbons where they cross. Clip the shank off each button with the wire cutters, then use tape to attach the large button to the bow center.
- Punch out the “smile” corner and 1½" purple flower die-cuts and trim off the nibs. Foam tape the corner die-cut to the upper left card corner, then foam tape the flower on top. Tape the small button to the flower center.
- Card inside: Cut 4⅝"x5½" Floral yellow spots paper and mat on Pastel lavender cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Die-cut the words from Floral purple swirl paper and glue angled across the yellow paper.
- Punch out the die-cuts shown and trim the nibs. Mat the argyle flower on lavender cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue the die-cuts as shown, foam taping the red flower near the bottom. Place “2” and “U” stickers on the argyle flower.