- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with pastel green cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Floral blue tulips paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 1¼"x5" Floral yellow spots paper and mat the long edges on Pastel green cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Punch out the green circles border die-cut and trim off the nibs. Cut a 5" section and thread the swirls ribbon through the holes. Glue the border to the center of the yellow strip and glue the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, ½" from the right edge.
- Mat the “cherish the everyday moments” sticker on Pastel yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on Floral red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the front, overlapping the border as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the wide ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the greeting at the upper right corner, then glue a large button to the center. Tie a thread bow and glue to the button. Punch out a 1¼" yellow rectangle tag die-cut, trim the nibs, and stamp “happy” from the “happy Easter” stamp on it. Foam tape to the greeting and place rhinestones as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 5"x4" Floral blue swirls paper and mat on Pastel yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out a rounded square, yellow tulip label, and two small flower die-cuts and trim the nibs. Glue the square and place the “let your spirit soar” tag sticker on the blue paper as shown.
- Stamp “happy birthday” on the label and foam tape as shown. Glue the blue flower and foam tape the red flower to the square, overlapping the tag top. Notch the ends of the narrow ribbon, then fold in half and glue to the tag top. Glue a small button to the ribbon, then tie a thread bow and glue to the button. Place rhinestones as shown.