- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cut Floral Stack blue tulips paper to cover the front. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a vintage cutaway from Floral blue swirls paper, trimming it to 2¾" wide. Mat the curved edge on Floral yellow spots paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the tulips paper, aligning the left edges.
- Cut 6½" of the red border sticker and glue along the left edge of the constructed front. Wrap ribbon ¼" from the left edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the card. Mat the “loving every moment” sticker on Floral Stack yellow spots paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the front 1¼" from the bottom, slipping the left end under the ribbon.
- Punch out the yellow swirl and the three flower die-cuts shown and trim off the nibs. Cut the swirl into a 2" and a 3¼" section. Stack the flowers with foam tape between the layers, then glue the flowers and swirls to the front as shown. Tie a bow and glue just under the flower at the upper left, then place pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cover the inside with Floral Stack blue swirls paper. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a vintage sign from Floral Stack blue tulips paper, then mat on Floral Stack red swirls paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Mat the “life isn’t a matter…” sticker on Floral Stack red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the sign center.
- Punch out the green parentheses and the flower die-cuts shown and trim the nibs. Glue the die-cuts around the sentiment as shown, then place a pearl on the flower center. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the left parenthesis.