- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with Floral Stack green cardstock. Cut 5¼"x2½" Floral Stack green spots paper and glue ⅝" from the top. Die cut the lacy edge in pastel green cardstock, then trim to 6⅛"x1½" and glue to the front, ⅛" from the bottom. Cut 6⅛"x1⅛" Floral Stack blue striped paper and glue to the solid section of the lacy strip, leaving a 1/16" mat at the top.
- Place the Floral Stack green rick rack border sticker across the center of the striped piece and trim the ends even with the card edges. Punch out the yellow frame, yellow corner swirl, blue heart, and 1" yellow rounded tag die cuts and trim off the nibs. Cut 2½"x2½" Pastel green cardstock and glue behind the frame. Stamp “friends don’t let…” in the center, then foam tape to the front as shown.
- Glue and foam tape the swirl around the frame as shown, then tuck the heart in the corner of the swirl and glue. Stamp the triple heart on the tag, then glue it and place the blossom on the heart near the swirl. Use tape to secure the buttons and place the pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 5½"x3" Floral Stack green spots paper and glue ⅜" from the fold. Die cut the double loop edge in Pastel green cardstock, then trim to 6"x1⅞". Glue centered over the lower edge of the green paper, ⅜" from the bottom. Cut 6½"x1" Floral Stack blue striped paper and glue across the solid section of the edge, leaving a 1/16" mat on the top.
- Stamp “it takes a long time…” on Pastel yellow cardstock and trim to 2¼"x2⅛". Mat on Pastel green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on Pastel yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue to the green paper, ⅜" from the top.
- Punch out the red heart, 1⅜" yellow scalloped circle, green tulip circle, and 2" green swirl die-cuts and trim the nibs. Glue the tulip circle to the scalloped circle, then foam tape it and glue the remaining die cuts as shown. Place pearls and attach the button as shown.