- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Floral Stack yellow striped paper and glue centered on the front. Place the purple/yellow blank title sticker vertically on the card, ⅛" from the left edge, and trim the ends even with the card.
- Cut 3½"x2¾" Floral Stack yellow spots paper and stamp the 2⅞"x2⅛" butterfly in the center with VersaMark™ ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Mat the butterfly on Floral Stack purple cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape to the front, 1" from the top.
- Place the “hope” sticker on the lower right corner of the butterfly focal, adding foam tape under the lower edge. Punch out the small rectangular green tag die cut, trim off the nibs, and stamp “take care” on it. Glue to the printed ribbon, overlapping the butterfly focal edge. Place rhinestones as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 4½"x6" Floral Stack yellow striped paper and mat on Floral Stack purple cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Stamp and emboss the same butterfly on Floral Stack purple cardstock. Trim to 2⅞"x2½" and mat on Floral Stack yellow spots paper with 1/32" borders. Mat on white cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue near the upper left corner.
- Mat the yellow tulips tag on Floral Stack purple cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “get well soon” with Brown ink near the top. Glue overlapping the lower right corner of the butterfly. Punch out the green tulips circle, trim the nibs, and glue to the tag at the upper right. Place the “hugs” sticker and the rhinestones as shown.