- Card front: Place the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with Floral Stack red cardstock, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Floral Stack yellow tulips paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Die cut a doily from Floral Stack red swirls paper and glue ⅜" from the left edge.
- Cut 6½" of the green scallop border sticker and place across the paper, 1" from the bottom. Punch out the green rectangular ribbon slide, 2" red swirl, red corner swirl, red heart, and yellow scalloped circle die cuts and trim off the nibs.
- Stamp “just for you” on the ribbon slide, then thread it onto a 7½" ribbon. Glue the slide to the doily, 1¼" from the lower card edge, then wrap the ribbons to the back and glue. Glue the lower half of the constructed front to the card.
- Mat the heart on Pastel yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the heart and both swirls as shown, then foam tape the scalloped circle overlapping the slide’s upper left corner. Place a blossom on the scalloped circle, then place pearls as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue below the blossom.
- Card inside: Cut 5⅝"x4½" Floral Stack yellow tulips paper and mat on Floral Stack red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1⅝" Floral Stack yellow stripes paper and glue across the inside center. Die cut a red cardstock doily and glue to the center.
- Punch out the pink/green shield label, 1" yellow flower, and 1" rounded red tag die-cuts and trim the nibs. Glue the label and place the “P.S. I love you” tag on the doily as shown. Stamp “xoxo” on the red tag, then attach it and foam tape the flower as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the tag top, then place pearls as shown.