- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Floral Stack pink cardstock. Cut 5"x6½" Floral Stack pink tulips paper. Cut two 5" strips each of Floral Stack green spots, red cardstock, pink cardstock, and pink stripes paper, varying the widths ¾"-1" wide.
- Die cut the scalloped edge in Pastel green cardstock, the lace edge in Pastel pink cardstock, and the double loop edge in Floral Stack pink cardstock. Place and glue the paper strips and die-cut edges on the tulips paper, allowing two strips of tulips to show and overlapping the strips as needed.
- Trim the constructed front to 4¾"x6¼", then glue centered on the front. Cut 1¾"x4⅞" white cardstock and stamp the rose on it with Tuxedo Black ink. Color the blossom with PP3, one petal at a time, then use PP5 to shade the shadowed areas, blending the two colors together. Color the stem and leaves with DG2 and shade with DG4.
- Mat the rose on Pastel pink cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on Floral pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Foam tape ⅜" from the right edge. Punch out the pink/red oval label, trim off the nibs, and stamp “happy day” with Jet Black ink on it. Fold a 4½" ribbon into a 1½" loop with the tail behind it and glue behind the left end of the label. Glue and foam tape the label and place pearls as shown.
- Card inside: Cut 5"x5½" Floral Stack pink tulips paper, 5"x ¾" each of Floral Stack pink striped and green spots papers. Repeat the process to create the striped paper as for the front, adding strips of the border stickers and border die-cuts, as well as one die-cut Pastel pink cardstock lace edge. Trim to 4¾" wide and mat on Pastel pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside.
- Cut 1¾"x5" white cardstock. Stamp and color the rose as for the front, then mat on Pastel pink cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue ⅝" from the center fold. Punch out the “love” tab and 2½" red tag die cuts and trim the nibs. Stamp “happy anniversary” with Jet Black on the tag, then glue the die-cuts and place pearls as shown. Knot a 4" ribbon, trim, and glue to the tag.