- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut red/blue border paper to cover the front, trimming the red border 1½" wide and placing it on the right. Wrap blue ribbon over the left edge of the black twill border and glue the ends to the back. Tie two 3" blue ribbons onto the first near the upper paper edge, adjusting the first ribbon as needed. Glue the paper to the card.
- Trace and cut the 4¼" circle from black dotted paper. Mat on red paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the front, tucking it under the ribbon as shown. Follow the package directions to assemble the green-numbered Shooting Stars set with these changes: Assemble #1, #2, #4, and #5 as one image and #3 and #6 as an image for the inside.
- Assemble the red-numbered papier tole image using #1, #2, #4, and #
- Glue the two assembled papier tole images to the black circle, extending off the edge as shown. Glue the red extra art star at the lower left, then place star Dazzles™ among the stars as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x1½" red dotted paper and mat the long edges on blue textured paper with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center. Trace and cut the 3½" circle from black dotted paper and glue centered on the red. Glue the assembled papier tole star from step 2 angled as shown. Stamp “congrats” on the blank foil rectangle and foam tape it left of the star. Foam tape the green extra art star and place star Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2007 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Shooting Stars Foil Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Labels & Frames stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)