- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 5½"x3½" orange plaid paper and glue to the front, ½" from the top. Cut the center from the Color Me™ butterfly card topper, using scissors on the open areas and the cutting mat and knife for the narrow areas.
- Color the frame areas with pens, using OR1 and GB5 as shown. Use CT1, CT3, OR1, and GB5 for the butterfly. Glue to the card front, aligning the upper edges, then cut along the lower edge of the topper through both layers. Stamp “there is no greater comfort…” as shown.
- Cut out the 2" butterfly Color Me™ label and color the outer area with OR
- Ink just the word “smile” on the stamp and stamp it in the center. Cut a 1½" orange striped ribbon and glue the ends together. Pinch the ends to pleat the loop and glue to the label back right edge. Foam tape the label as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with orange striped paper. Cut 6½"x1¼" orange plaid ribbon and mat the long edges on black textured paper with 3/16" borders. Glue orange ribbon across the strip near the upper edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip centered on the inside.
- Cut out the 3½" Color Me™ butterfly label and color the outer frame with CT
- Color the butterfly with OR1, GB5, and CT1 as shown. Stamp “sending you a great big hug” and “just because” as shown, then foam tape to the strip center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2007 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Yellow Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Craft knife (link)
- Cutting mat (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)