- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut black cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" orange plaid paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Wrap black ribbon vertically ¾" from the right edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock to the front.
- Cut 3¾"x5½" suede paper and punch a border in the left long edge. Glue centered on the front, slipping it under the ribbon. Cut 2⅞"x4½" orange border paper from the border section and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front as shown, slipping it under the ribbon.
- Cut 2¾"x1⅝" dark orange paper and stamp the truck and “for my” in the center. Mat on light orange paper with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “husband” on textured orange paper and cut to fit behind a black frame. Glue in the frame, then glue to the truck piece as shown. Insert two black mini brads in the frame, then foam tape the truck to the front. Cut the prongs from a sun brad and attach with tape as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x4½" orange plaid paper and mat on dark orange paper with 1/16" borders. Stamp the large gear frame in the upper center. Cut out the 3¼" orange tag and stamp “you are my superstar” as shown. Glue ½" from the plaid paper’s left edge. Apply a plaid rub-on to a large orange brad and insert in the tag top. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Cut 5"x1⅜" suede paper and punch a border in the upper long edge. Cut out a small white cardstock tag and stamp “thanks” on it. Glue to the border 1⅜" from the right end, then insert a black mini brad in the tag. Glue the border across the inside, 1⅛" from the bottom.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- June 2007 Personal Shopper Kit (link)
- Masculine Collage stamp set (link)
- Celtic Border Geared punch (link)
- Sienna Suede paper (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Wire cutters
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)